Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-23T10:18:12+00:00

    I have problems finding files in file explore.I have not delete them,look every where for them.Please can i get support

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T21:02:45+00:00

    Like I said, I've followed everyone's suggestions. I've finally got my computer out from under 1 drive, but I still haven't been able to rescue my files and, more importantly, my photos from 1` drive.

    When I download the pics, a folder with the date I did it shows up. But, when I try to get the next set of pics, the same date shows up and the pics in both folders are the same. Help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-11T03:43:39+00:00

    I have forgotten my account, it contained my important photos and files

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T22:17:44+00:00

    I have done EVERYTHING everyone has suggested to me and STILL One Drive is wreaking havoc on my PC.

    Why can't anyone find a resolution for this. I never wanted one drive to do ANYTHING on my PC and there are TONS of my personal pictur3e being threatened with deleti9on as well and tons of my files.

    The folders I was able to recoup do not have all my documents in them. I am at my wits end and have been for a few months now over this f-ing issue. PLEASE HELP ME!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T17:56:21+00:00

    I apologize...I really don't understand exactly what you want me to do. please forgive me, but can you tell me again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments