Install Office 365 get error code: 30183-48(401)

Anonymous
2023-12-18T07:06:16+00:00

Hi:

I remove office by contrl panel and SaRA tool.

Reinstall office again but got this error code: 30183-48 (401)

Could you let me know what can I do for this ?

thank you.

Dylan.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T18:54:43+00:00

    Yes, that does work. I try to run Office 365 and everything opens and works. It still has my previous configurations, that is Outlook just opened and I didn't have to configure anything. Of course the reason I uninstalled it and installed it again was to fix an odd configuration issue, which is back as well.

    Thanks for the information though.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T18:31:11+00:00

    The same issue as everyone else. I uninstalled Office 365. I go to install Office 365 and it fails at 95%. I've tried the SARA tool. SCF /scannow, rebooting, different installer, etc. I have plenty of disk space, my internet connection is solid, everything else on my system works properly. No matter what it always fails at 95%.

    Just tried installing on the same machine but with a different profile and I get the same fail install at 95%.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T18:23:37+00:00

    same issue here.

    any update on how to fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T18:21:28+00:00

    So what does that mean, with the set up program or what can I do on my end to fix it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T17:59:13+00:00

    I just tested all of my Office 365 apps after having gone through the uninstall, forced uninstall, and re-install (with the aforementioned error code). They all seem to be working. I expect that the issue is with the Setup program.

    I just checked (1000 on 12/20/2023) there are no additional updates so the fix has not been posted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments