A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Version 2311 (Build 17029.20068 Click-to-run)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For some reason Access keeps adding, Save, Undo and Redo, to the quick access toolbar.
Any way to stop this behavior?
James
A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Version 2311 (Build 17029.20068 Click-to-run)
So far, I've not be able to replicate the problem and others I've solicited indicate that they can't either.
However, in trying to figure it out, I noticed this:
Is it possible we're seeing the impact of an altered QAT being assigned to a specific document, but not made the default, or vice versa?
Can you check this out in your case?
Also, please provide the version information for your installation of Access where you see this problem. You'll find that here:
The same thing is happening to me, across all Office products. It started a week or two ago.
A sort of workaround is to move the unwanted icons to the bottom of the list, since thankfully they don't get re-ordered when Powerpoint etc restarts. But it's still frustrating that these unwanted icons can't be properly removed.
So far, I've not be able to replicate the problem and others I've solicited indicate that they can't either.
However, in trying to figure it out, I noticed this:
Is it possible we're seeing the impact of an altered QAT being assigned to a specific document, but not made the default, or vice versa?
Can you check this out?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more