A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Greetings! I am Ajibola, eager to assist you with confidence and assertiveness. I guarantee to provide you with exceptional support.
This issue is caused by a bug in the OneDrive sync app that affects the Recent list in File Explorer, OneDrive, and Office apps. The bug causes the Recent list to show incorrect or outdated information about the files that you have opened or synced with OneDrive. The bug does not affect the actual files or their contents, only the information displayed in the Recent list.
Microsoft is aware of this issue and is working on a fix. However, there is no official timeline for when the fix will be available.
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to ask. I'm here to help!
Give back to the Community. Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Kind regards.
Ajibola.