A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing
My issue is slightly different but curious if this is connected to everyone's problem.
I am unable to set a screen time for anything but Xbox. All links within Family Safety (And the app) have become unavailable to setting screen time across devices.
So while I can set screen time in the Xbox Family app, the options to do so in the Family Safety app have been hidden or removed.
The web instructions:
- Clicking this link takes you to the instructions of setting screen time.
- In those instructions, it lists options for Xbox app (Works), Family Safety app (Is no longer an option), or online. The online option takes you to https://account.microsoft.com/family/home
- Going there gives you a Screen Time button, clicking that takes you back to the original instructions.
I'm in Screen Time doom loop.