Windows 11 File Explorer context menu missing View Online and Version History (OneDrive)

Anonymous
2023-11-19T05:02:09+00:00

The Windows 11 Pro File Explorer right click context menu is missing OneDrive View Online and OneDrive Version History?

The context menu does list the following...

Share

Always keep on this device

Free up space.

Regards,

AjN3806

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T23:25:02+00:00

    Hi, I have a similar issue.

    One Azure Joined device shows the example above, the other shows the missing items.

    as requested above, how do we add the missing right-click options?

    -Wendell

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T22:14:20+00:00

    Following... I also have a user that is experiencing the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-04T10:53:47+00:00

    I also have this across 3 machines that i use regularly

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T11:57:05+00:00

    I encountered this issue today.

    I've recently switched from Windows 10 to 11, and I'm used to navigating sharepoint folders with internet explorer (integration via OneDrive sync client).
    I often use the option to see a SharePoint-file history from windows explorer, and to open a directory in Sharepoint Online (browser).

    However both options are missing from the context menu in Windows 11.

    How can I get back those options?

    Thanks!

    Agustín.
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T04:29:18+00:00

    Same issue

    //Per

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments