Windows 11 File Explorer context menu missing View Online and Version History (OneDrive)

Anonymous
2023-11-19T05:02:09+00:00

The Windows 11 Pro File Explorer right click context menu is missing OneDrive View Online and OneDrive Version History?

The context menu does list the following...

Share

Always keep on this device

Free up space.

Regards,

AjN3806

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-24T18:53:00+00:00

    Hi Sumit,

    The requestor (and me too) are looking for (as mentioned in the request) the "View Online" option. I have 2 Workstation PC's here, one with Windows 10 and one with Windows 11. Both have OneDrive to sync the exact same folder. In Windows 10 I have a right click menu that includes the "View Online" option, but in Windows 11 it is missing even when clicking "Show more options". I just want to get to the online OneDrive location (in my web browser) from a document or folder in Windows Explorer.

    I was trying to add a screenshot, but this website seems broken as well, in addition to basic OneDrive functionality in Windows 11 ☹️. Image upload keeps failing without indication what could be the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-19T09:02:15+00:00

    Ho AjN3806, I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor. Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

    The menu is correct - as far as I see. Do you want to tell us what options do you not see?

    I look forward to the answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments