A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I also have this across 3 machines that i use regularly
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The Windows 11 Pro File Explorer right click context menu is missing OneDrive View Online and OneDrive Version History?
The context menu does list the following...
Share
Always keep on this device
Free up space.
Regards,
AjN3806
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I also have this across 3 machines that i use regularly
Following... I also have a user that is experiencing the same issue.
Is this the way it is meant to be with these two options no longer available moving forward?
Hi Sumit,
My original post states the "View Online" option is missing. I've now updated my original post as also the "Version History" option is also missing.
Regards,
AjN3806