A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Please fix the program
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The Windows 11 Pro File Explorer right click context menu is missing OneDrive View Online and OneDrive Version History?
The context menu does list the following...
Share
Always keep on this device
Free up space.
Regards,
AjN3806
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please fix the program
I should have added Window 11 X-Plane 11
plugin and client do not match
Ho AjN3806, I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor. Welcome to the Microsoft Community. The menu is correct - as far as I see. Do you want to tell us what options do you not see? I look forward to the answer.
client software do not match (windows 11)
I have the same problem, "Show more options" also does not contain the missing options. This used to work and is quite essential.