A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I had the same issue, but was able to fix it.
I uninstalled OneDrive, restarted the computer, downloaded OneDrive from the Microsoft website, and installed it.
The link shows up and works now.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The Windows 11 Pro File Explorer right click context menu is missing OneDrive View Online and OneDrive Version History?
The context menu does list the following...
Share
Always keep on this device
Free up space.
Regards,
AjN3806
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I had the same issue, but was able to fix it.
I uninstalled OneDrive, restarted the computer, downloaded OneDrive from the Microsoft website, and installed it.
The link shows up and works now.
I have the same problem, "Show more options" also does not contain the missing options. This used to work and is quite essential.
Please fix the program
I also have this across 3 machines that i use regularly
Is this the way it is meant to be with these two options no longer available moving forward?