Windows 11 File Explorer context menu missing View Online and Version History (OneDrive)

Anonymous
2023-11-19T05:02:09+00:00

The Windows 11 Pro File Explorer right click context menu is missing OneDrive View Online and OneDrive Version History?

The context menu does list the following...

Share

Always keep on this device

Free up space.

Regards,

AjN3806

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-08T12:26:12+00:00

    Just to add, I'm also having the problem. Followed all points on this thread (logged into one drive, authenticated etc.) and doesn't show.

    Please can someone fix it, clearly its unreliable if it's not always there when it should.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T08:37:05+00:00

    I opened a case with MS but as I created the message my test machine suddenly showed the context menu after around 20 mins of being logged in. Just all of a sudden and only on that 1 machine.

    MS said "well it's fixed" so closed the ticket. It's not fixed, its either not working or not reliable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-22T07:19:51+00:00

    Somehow the onedrive menu is back in rigth click explorer

    without clicking "Show more".

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T08:12:11+00:00

    This was finally solved by our corporate admins launching a remote (re)install of OneDrive on my machine.

    I have no idea if this was due to a problem when upgrading from Win10 to 11 or some other cause.

    EDIT:

    Aaand the problem is back again of its own accord.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-19T09:02:15+00:00

    Ho AjN3806, I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor. Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

    The menu is correct - as far as I see. Do you want to tell us what options do you not see?

    I look forward to the answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments