A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
This is exactly what I see. As soon as I installed OneDrive for Business on my PC that had the Personal installed, it has started popping this message every few minutes.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all, if you have been getting this image/pop up
Explorer.EXE This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page.
We are pretty sure it is due to OneDrive.
What the issue is with it - we are not sure - any ideas on how to fix this, that would be great!
Once we find a fix, I will mark as solution so others can take a look and see
Thanks,
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is exactly what I see. As soon as I installed OneDrive for Business on my PC that had the Personal installed, it has started popping this message every few minutes.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
My pop ups stopped after I uninstalled One Drive and unlinked my computer. Make sure you move all files you wanna keep before you uninstall. Good luck.
number 4 worked for me too after I got tired of onedrive and uninstalled it
Ugh, I have a brand new PC (not even a week old) and I just unlinked OneDrive because it was messing with my Sage Software and tbh it is so annoying. I now am getting 6 or these errors pop up with every single thing I do on here. I need this to stop right now because I can't afford to lose the time it is making me lose at work.