A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I am also having this issue. For me it only seems to happen for users that are using both OneDrive for Business and OneDrive Personal.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all, if you have been getting this image/pop up
Explorer.EXE This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page.
We are pretty sure it is due to OneDrive.
What the issue is with it - we are not sure - any ideas on how to fix this, that would be great!
Once we find a fix, I will mark as solution so others can take a look and see
Thanks,
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am also having this issue. For me it only seems to happen for users that are using both OneDrive for Business and OneDrive Personal.
This solved the issue for me. Thank you so much for posting it. I was getting spammed non-stop by these alerts. There were missing adobe files in the autoruns listing. Deleted the handler and they instantly stopped.
Will check registry now, the "open file explorer to:" does not work for us unfortunately :(
Another user has reported this
It feels like it is spreading terminally
Any one know a fix?
Hi All,
It has been a long time but this issue is still happening and cannot be replicated
It is fact random
There are no links between the users - I have checked OneDrive versions and all are on pretty much different versions...
This issue seems terminal