A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Having the same issue.... Help!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am on Windows 10 and have tried this on both Chrome and Edge.
I have certain shared Excel files that I access through Excel Web. Prior to today, I could copy/paste the data from Excel Web to Outlook Desktop and it would keep the source formatting (both text and table design).
Now, it is pasting as a table but without any text formatting or table design. I am losing all the formatting when I:
The only instance when it retains the formatting is when I am copying from Excel Web to Excel Web in the same browser (either Chrome or Edge).
*Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office/Excel/Unknown/Windows*
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Having the same issue.... Help!
Looks like either the fix hasn't propagated to all servers, or the issue was only affecting some of the Office servers, but it returned for someone in our group this morning.
Thankfully clearing cookies and reloading the sheet fixed it, so if you're still having the same issue that seems to be a quick fix.
Same here. Copying from Excel via SharePoint and Pasting to Outlook on the web. Also tried to copy to Excel sheet on computer then copy and paste. Still lose formatting.
It's working like normal as of this morning. Just tested it out!
It's finally working for me as well as of today! Last attempt was about 15 hours ago and it wasn't working then but it's okay now.