Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
agreed
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
agreed
These are the stock images. Which are very lack luster. Like mentioned by many already, a simple upload custom image would make this booking app so much better. Again, one person metioned the abiltity to select a block color even.
MS is this really being looked into our are these simply empty words?
I just wanted to bump this again. Not being able to provide a custom banner image is a real limitation on using Bookings. We are a corporate account, can you not implement this or do we need to go buy Calendly?
MICROSOFT ARE YOU THERE?!?!?!?! We need this - please.
Seriously, seems such a minor feature to implement which I'm sure would make a massive difference to many.
I've just started to use MS Bookings and this lack of simple functionality was my first roadblock. The fact that this ticket has been open and remains unanswered/unactioned by MS for over a year is very telling....over to Calendy I go.