Can I add a custom image as the banner image for Booking with me?

Anonymous
2023-11-03T14:37:08+00:00

I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T16:31:30+00:00

    I also would like this feature, which seems like it should be standard if you're marketing this as a professional booking page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-09T12:37:32+00:00

    I almost was going to start deploying this to my staff until I saw I couldn't brand the header image. Now I just have to wait. Sad really

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-10T07:10:41+00:00

    This would be a useful feature and allow for a more professional Bookings with me page!!! It should be a default option!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-17T21:47:56+00:00

    Can you please provide an update if customizing the top banner will be rolled out? I am fairly certain the majority of Microsoft users are business users and a branded banner is so important when using Bookings for business purposes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-19T21:33:54+00:00

    Adding to this...would be very helpful for events I run to have a custom banner. Please add....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments