Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Calendly
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Calendly
What is amazing is that we have decided as a team not to use this because we can customize it. It seems a little odd this feature wasn't included.
I agree - unbranded looks sketchy when reaching out to people.
I agree too, especially when there are other free solutions out there such as Calendly.... and yet 365 is built into our businesses already! Such an oversight from Microsoft in my opinion.
Yup, its often the simple things MS misses
Come on, Microsoft - this is such an easy fix for you! Why no response nearly a year later???