Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Any solution to this? It seems like a simple fix as these images are stored somewhere.
~Brian
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Any solution to this? It seems like a simple fix as these images are stored somewhere.
~Brian
Also hoping to see this feature rolled out. It makes us look unprofessional to have to choose a stock image rather than have a branded booking page.
I agree - unbranded looks sketchy when reaching out to people.
I honestly do not think Microsoft are monitoring this,, such a shame... I had to move to another application.
Dear Rachel J642
Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.
For this, I tested and did some research for you on my side. And it seems that Microsoft Bookings does not have these features. So sorry to bring you inconvenience for using it.
I know sometimes it is really inconvenient for users without this feature. I can understand your mood. Thanks for bring this to Microsoft Community. Since I think your idea is really constructive. I will report this to Microsoft as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I sincerely suggest you post this precious suggestion to Microsoft. Microsoft will update their product based on customers' suggestions. Believe your suggestion will help many other people in the future. Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.
Here is our official URL to submit your suggestion: Microsoft feedback portal
Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.
Sincerely,
Katherine
Rather than just marking this as HELPFUL, i just wanted to share the sentiments of the person who made the original request. It would be very helpful if we could place our own banner. Especially if using more then one Bookings calendar.
Dave Walls