Can I add a custom image as the banner image for Booking with me?

Anonymous
2023-11-03T14:37:08+00:00

I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-15T13:44:04+00:00

    I agree - unbranded looks sketchy when reaching out to people.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T19:53:01+00:00

    Also hoping to see this feature rolled out. It makes us look unprofessional to have to choose a stock image rather than have a branded booking page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-29T20:12:23+00:00

    Any solution to this? It seems like a simple fix as these images are stored somewhere.

    ~Brian

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-06T22:18:59+00:00

    Agreed, this feature would be useful for our recruitment team as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T11:24:49+00:00

    Yes. I would like this feature as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments