Can I add a custom image as the banner image for Booking with me?

Anonymous
2023-11-03T14:37:08+00:00

I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-17T08:18:29+00:00

    I agree - unbranded looks sketchy when reaching out to people.

    I agree too, especially when there are other free solutions out there such as Calendly.... and yet 365 is built into our businesses already! Such an oversight from Microsoft in my opinion.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-14T16:32:19+00:00

    What is amazing is that we have decided as a team not to use this because we can customize it. It seems a little odd this feature wasn't included.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-09T04:58:02+00:00

    Calendly

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-08T13:14:21+00:00

    Hi Ian -

    Which application did you choose? I am thinking of doing the same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-05T18:03:48+00:00

    Agreed. Bookings already feels kind of clunky compared to other calendar tools *cough* Calendly *cough* so it might as well include more features.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments