Can I add a custom image as the banner image for Booking with me?

Anonymous
2023-11-03T14:37:08+00:00

I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T20:11:11+00:00

    An extremely important feature that should be very simple to implement.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-28T23:34:31+00:00

    Consider an alternative vendor - the bookings page can not integrate outside calendars. This means, even if you share another calendar with outlook, the bookings page can only recognize the native appointments within your calendar.

    Calendly is probably your best solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-28T19:58:40+00:00

    Posting as the booking page is unusable until this is resolved.
    Minimum viable bare bones solution: add a black, white, grey, or other neutral default banner option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-19T21:33:54+00:00

    Adding to this...would be very helpful for events I run to have a custom banner. Please add....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-17T21:47:56+00:00

    Can you please provide an update if customizing the top banner will be rolled out? I am fairly certain the majority of Microsoft users are business users and a branded banner is so important when using Bookings for business purposes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments