Can I add a custom image as the banner image for Booking with me?

Anonymous
2023-11-03T14:37:08+00:00

I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T16:50:18+00:00

    I just wanted to bump this again. Not being able to provide a custom banner image is a real limitation on using Bookings. We are a corporate account, can you not implement this or do we need to go buy Calendly?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T11:49:41+00:00

    ImageThese are the stock images. Which are very lack luster. Like mentioned by many already, a simple upload custom image would make this booking app so much better. Again, one person metioned the abiltity to select a block color even.

    MS is this really being looked into our are these simply empty words?

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-13T11:16:21+00:00

    agreed

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T13:19:40+00:00

    It's a fail on Microsoft's part, and it's hilarious that Calendly is getting the nudge. Way to go, Calendly team, for listening to your customers.

    MSF - come on........

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T20:22:24+00:00

    I thin its fair to say that Microsoft ore just ignoring this thread.. Such a shame.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments