Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Yes, yes being able to add a custom image LIKE A COMPANY LOGO would be quite helpful!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, yes being able to add a custom image LIKE A COMPANY LOGO would be quite helpful!
Let's all create feedback here: https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/forum/e9c7c7d1-011c-ec11-b6e7-0022481f8472
And then upvote each other's requests.
Here are the ones Rachel found:
https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/4237aa6f-cbf8-ed11-a81c-000d3a7a48db
https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/9f591390-af5b-ee11-a81c-000d3ae46fcb
And here is mine: https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/7f69a831-4cb2-ef11-95f5-6045bdbc7c39
indeed, we need this so bad.
I've just started to use MS Bookings and this lack of simple functionality was my first roadblock. The fact that this ticket has been open and remains unanswered/unactioned by MS for over a year is very telling....over to Calendy I go.
MICROSOFT ARE YOU THERE?!?!?!?! We need this - please.
Seriously, seems such a minor feature to implement which I'm sure would make a massive difference to many.