Can I add a custom image as the banner image for Booking with me?

Anonymous
2023-11-03T14:37:08+00:00

I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T16:31:30+00:00

    I also would like this feature, which seems like it should be standard if you're marketing this as a professional booking page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-20T01:24:41+00:00

    Come on, Microsoft - this is such an easy fix for you! Why no response nearly a year later???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-17T18:42:15+00:00

    Yup, its often the simple things MS misses

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-08T13:14:21+00:00

    Hi Ian -

    Which application did you choose? I am thinking of doing the same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T20:50:45+00:00

    Agreed, Company branding is important and this should be a easy fix from MS

    This should be an easy thing to implement! Anxiously awaiting @microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments