Can I add a custom image as the banner image for Booking with me?

Anonymous
2023-11-03T14:37:08+00:00

I have users beginning to use the Book with me feature in M365. For the most part, it's great. One thing I'd like to do is have an additional image available to them to set as their banner image on their page, outside of the 10 that are currently available. Is this possible?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T13:15:12+00:00

    Is there any update on this please? It seems such a simple thing but so necessary.

    Any idea on a timeline of when this may be introduced?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T19:53:01+00:00

    Also hoping to see this feature rolled out. It makes us look unprofessional to have to choose a stock image rather than have a branded booking page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T15:23:16+00:00

    Dear Rachel J642

    Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

    For this, I tested and did some research for you on my side. And it seems that Microsoft Bookings does not have these features. So sorry to bring you inconvenience for using it.

    I know sometimes it is really inconvenient for users without this feature. I can understand your mood. Thanks for bring this to Microsoft Community. Since I think your idea is really constructive. I will report this to Microsoft as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I sincerely suggest you post this precious suggestion to Microsoft. Microsoft will update their product based on customers' suggestions. Believe your suggestion will help many other people in the future. Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

    Here is our official URL to submit your suggestion: Microsoft feedback portal

    Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

    Sincerely,

    Katherine

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-15T13:44:04+00:00

    I agree - unbranded looks sketchy when reaching out to people.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T11:24:49+00:00

    Yes. I would like this feature as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments