A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
OK, No problem
Next week then.
I'll send you via WETRANSFER the folder with the project files and macros
Regards
Jeovany
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to write a macro that will deduct an item from my stock (which is housed in a different workbook) when I hit the complete button. My thoughts were to use the find function, activate the cell, and then subtract the quantity from the active cell. I am just starting with the macro, but I am running into an object error with my find.
Sub Deduct()
Dim C As String
'Deduct the Quantity from Stock
Workbooks.Open "C:\Users\furnd\Desktop\Test Deduct.xlsm"
With Workbooks("Test Deduct.xlsm").Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:A2000")
Set C = .Find(What:="A1").Value
End With
Workbooks("Test Deduct.xlsm").Activate
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
C.Offset(0, 1).Select
End Sub
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
OK, No problem
Next week then.
I'll send you via WETRANSFER the folder with the project files and macros
Regards
Jeovany
Jeovany,
We are short handed at work today. Is there anyway we can push this meeting until next week?
tomorrow at 7pm London time will work great.
Thank you again
Hi Tim
I've been very busy at work plus some home projects
But I finally got the files done and working as intended.
We could meet on Thursday at 7 pm London time via Video chat
which link I'll post later.
Thank you for being so patient
Kind regards
Jeovany
Thank you for meeting with me on Tuesday. I have discussed some of your ideas with my boss and he is very intrigued by your idea to have incoming and out going fields with an initial stock and a current stock. I feel like maybe I didn't pay as much attention to that as I should have. Now I am having some issues with how I would go about programming that. Would it be possible for me to see those files and see if I can work my way through them or possibly meet over video chat to talk about them?
Hi Tim
Yes, sure no problem.
I'll create the files, and show you how it works.
Regards
Jeovany