A professional diagramming tool that helps users visualize complex information through easy-to-understand diagrams.
This is what I used. Worked great!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Over the past few weeks I have noticed that Visio seems to freeze and sometimes crash when zooming in/out or scrolling up or down.
I run visio on 2 PC. A windows 11 PC with the specs below, and a windows 10 PC, which has lower specs but doesn’t seem to have the same issues.
The details of my Windows 11 PC are:
Microsoft® Visio® Plan 2 MSO (Version 2304 Build 16.0.16327.20200) 64-bit
Windows 11 Pro 22H2
Processor - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2235 CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.79 GHz
RAM - 32.0 GB
GPU - Nvidia Quadro P2200
So far I have tried the following
I have noticed that the slower I zoom and scroll (eg wait a second or two between mouse zoom/scroll), the less it freezes and crashes.
A professional diagramming tool that helps users visualize complex information through easy-to-understand diagrams.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is what I used. Worked great!
Funny, I found that link and got it working 5mins before you replied... Thanks anyway.
For anyone else interested I usedthe following Version in my config.xml
<Configuration>
<Updates Enabled="TRUE" TargetVersion="16.0.16130.20306" />
</Configuration>
Hello, we found this other thread that explains it. Note that you are rolling back office as a whole, not just visio. Here is a link to the other thread explaining how to roll back. Good luck!
Glad that worked for you too!
I rolled back to 2302 and it appears to be working.