Correlation Id: 63c3bb89bdf64ff5b0975a92d0b1dd0e Timestamp: 2023-04-23T01:23:32.102Z

Anonymous
2023-04-23T01:28:44+00:00

i have an account for microsoft outlook but it given from the shop owner when i buy the laptop, and i forgot to ask the password of my account, and now i move to other city cant acces to my account that already bind to my laptop, how do i get the acces to my account?

i never login in using this account because i dont know the password at all

please help me because my laptop always give me notification eror

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-26T07:41:41+00:00

    I was unable to sign in to my OneDrive account, showing an error so kindly check and suggest a solution for it

    Error Code:0x8004e4be

    Correlation ID: 227ff775-2dc1-4bc1-88ae-6e7b7b3f33f9Timestamp: 2023-10-26T07:34:26.000ZDPTI: b988c04b33af534c1094bc27a8016cc6c221cdf1a210c67c844251c8d89debdc

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-29T13:42:56+00:00

    I only had this issue using the Windows Outlook app on my computer. My iPhone Outlook app and computer web browser (outlook.com) had no issue signing-in as the problem user.

    I deleted all my Outlook profiles which I may not have needed to do this. So, skip this and if needed, try it at the end of the steps below.

    Next I...

    1. From a web-browser, I opened our SharePoint site https://[company].sharepoint.com/Shared%20Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx
    2. Clicked on "Sync"
    3. Signed-in using the problem account but once I finished entering the UserID, Password and 2FA, the login screen only showed the swirling processing icon. After about 5 minutes, I closed the log-in screens.
    4. I was now able to add the problem account back to the Windows Outlook app on my computer

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-16T18:39:28+00:00

    Correlation Id: 0d940964-a748-424b-ae9f-47120cfe3216Timestamp: 2023-11-16T18:37:12.000ZDPTI: 6a0e6d32ae2c58451d2671265363106248e41614c7a37014b66e4cab44a32de8Error Tag: 657rxError Code: 2148073520

    i have an error showing in the outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T23:37:00+00:00

    Esta bien

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-29T04:29:27+00:00

    i have an account for microsoft outlook but it given from the shop owner when i buy the laptop, and i forgot to ask the password of my account, and now i move to other city cant acces to my account that already bind to my laptop, how do i get the acces to my account?

    i never login in using this account because i dont know the password at all

    please help me because my laptop always give me notification eror

    I want to play with my friends

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments