Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Esta bien
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i have an account for microsoft outlook but it given from the shop owner when i buy the laptop, and i forgot to ask the password of my account, and now i move to other city cant acces to my account that already bind to my laptop, how do i get the acces to my account?
i never login in using this account because i dont know the password at all
please help me because my laptop always give me notification eror
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Esta bien
Correlation Id: 0d940964-a748-424b-ae9f-47120cfe3216Timestamp: 2023-11-16T18:37:12.000ZDPTI: 6a0e6d32ae2c58451d2671265363106248e41614c7a37014b66e4cab44a32de8Error Tag: 657rxError Code: 2148073520
i have an error showing in the outlook
I only had this issue using the Windows Outlook app on my computer. My iPhone Outlook app and computer web browser (outlook.com) had no issue signing-in as the problem user.
I deleted all my Outlook profiles which I may not have needed to do this. So, skip this and if needed, try it at the end of the steps below.
Next I...
I was unable to sign in to my OneDrive account, showing an error so kindly check and suggest a solution for it
Error Code:0x8004e4be
Correlation ID: 227ff775-2dc1-4bc1-88ae-6e7b7b3f33f9Timestamp: 2023-10-26T07:34:26.000ZDPTI: b988c04b33af534c1094bc27a8016cc6c221cdf1a210c67c844251c8d89debdc
Correlation Id: 267d5f45-364b-4eba-a902-28b5ea2e8201 Timestamp: 2023-10-19T14:14:37.000Z DPTI: 70da08913f22c6991dbda6be66e80957565462828ccc9b465017c3d512a93b22 Error Tag: 657rx Error Code: 2148073494
Please Help. Everytime I try to use the apps this error message pops up.