Correlation Id: 63c3bb89bdf64ff5b0975a92d0b1dd0e Timestamp: 2023-04-23T01:23:32.102Z

Anonymous
2023-04-23T01:28:44+00:00

i have an account for microsoft outlook but it given from the shop owner when i buy the laptop, and i forgot to ask the password of my account, and now i move to other city cant acces to my account that already bind to my laptop, how do i get the acces to my account?

i never login in using this account because i dont know the password at all

please help me because my laptop always give me notification eror

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T16:00:32+00:00

    Every time when I try to login it takes a very long time and when it’s done it doesn’t let me sign in I’ve tried on my iPhone and my ipad please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-09T08:25:54+00:00

    After changing my password, I am unable to login my One drive. The following error is shown when I try to sign in. "Correlation Id: 090d6a73-1f3f-46c9-9747-65e03ec0851c" Please help me with the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-23T02:01:38+00:00

    Hello

    I am Abdal and I would be glad to help you with your question.

    I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your Microsoft Outlook account. Since you don't know the password of your account, you can try the following steps to recover your account:

    Go to the Microsoft account recovery page: https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx and follow the instructions to recover your account.

    Once you have reset your password, try logging in to your Outlook account again.

    I hope this information helps.

    Regards,

    Abdal

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments