Correlation Id: 63c3bb89bdf64ff5b0975a92d0b1dd0e Timestamp: 2023-04-23T01:23:32.102Z

Anonymous
2023-04-23T01:28:44+00:00

i have an account for microsoft outlook but it given from the shop owner when i buy the laptop, and i forgot to ask the password of my account, and now i move to other city cant acces to my account that already bind to my laptop, how do i get the acces to my account?

i never login in using this account because i dont know the password at all

please help me because my laptop always give me notification eror

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T06:38:49+00:00

    thankyou

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T21:26:16+00:00

    I can not sign in! It says I have the wrong passcode, i have reset it 23 times and when it makes me use the new password it still says its wrong! I just got this computer and its making sign in using Microsoft. I had to make a whole new new account and it does the same thing

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T08:44:45+00:00

    Hello,

    outlook is not working, please find snap.

    Image

    vijay

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T08:22:43+00:00

    Please remove my PC from organization

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T21:35:47+00:00

    Hello I am Abdal and I would be glad to help you with your question. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your Microsoft Outlook account. Since you don't know the password of your account, you can try the following steps to recover your account: Go to the Microsoft account recovery page: https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx and follow the instructions to recover your account. Once you have reset your password, try logging in to your Outlook account again. I hope this information helps. Regards, Abdal

    IT DID NOT WORK! IT COULDN'T EVEN LOCATE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WITH MY WORK EMAIL ADDRESS! WHAT A HUNK OF GARBAGE

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments