Correlation Id: 63c3bb89bdf64ff5b0975a92d0b1dd0e Timestamp: 2023-04-23T01:23:32.102Z

Anonymous
2023-04-23T01:28:44+00:00

i have an account for microsoft outlook but it given from the shop owner when i buy the laptop, and i forgot to ask the password of my account, and now i move to other city cant acces to my account that already bind to my laptop, how do i get the acces to my account?

i never login in using this account because i dont know the password at all

please help me because my laptop always give me notification eror

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T21:26:16+00:00

    I can not sign in! It says I have the wrong passcode, i have reset it 23 times and when it makes me use the new password it still says its wrong! I just got this computer and its making sign in using Microsoft. I had to make a whole new new account and it does the same thing

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-10T13:38:01+00:00

    After changing my password, I am unable to login my One drive. The following error is shown when I try to sign in Correlation Id: 64294765-1422-4bcc-8696-5b373dc73a95

    Timestamp: 2023-12-10T13:34:33.000Z

    DPTI: 801de5f0a9ec3313

    Error Tag: 9hehw

    Error Code: 0

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-03T11:06:23+00:00

    Correlation Id: ea99ecfe24cc000161f09deacc24da01

    Timestamp: 2023-12-03T11:04:47.719Z

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T23:37:00+00:00

    Esta bien

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more