Correlation Id: 63c3bb89bdf64ff5b0975a92d0b1dd0e Timestamp: 2023-04-23T01:23:32.102Z

Anonymous
2023-04-23T01:28:44+00:00

i have an account for microsoft outlook but it given from the shop owner when i buy the laptop, and i forgot to ask the password of my account, and now i move to other city cant acces to my account that already bind to my laptop, how do i get the acces to my account?

i never login in using this account because i dont know the password at all

please help me because my laptop always give me notification eror

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-08T04:33:03+00:00

    After changing my password, I am unable to login my One drive. The following error is shown when I try to sign in. Correlation Id: c3ccc7c4-f180-4812-a63e-dc3dfe298a7f Please help me with the issue.

    Reply

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-06T18:24:22+00:00

    I encountered a similar issue with a user, and the most effective solution was to repair the 'Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise - en -us' . You can access this through the Control Panel.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-29T13:42:56+00:00

    I only had this issue using the Windows Outlook app on my computer. My iPhone Outlook app and computer web browser (outlook.com) had no issue signing-in as the problem user.

    I deleted all my Outlook profiles which I may not have needed to do this. So, skip this and if needed, try it at the end of the steps below.

    Next I...

    1. From a web-browser, I opened our SharePoint site https://[company].sharepoint.com/Shared%20Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx
    2. Clicked on "Sync"
    3. Signed-in using the problem account but once I finished entering the UserID, Password and 2FA, the login screen only showed the swirling processing icon. After about 5 minutes, I closed the log-in screens.
    4. I was now able to add the problem account back to the Windows Outlook app on my computer

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-04T12:39:45+00:00

    same issue, on a mac using teams. whats going on??????

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-28T09:35:07+00:00

    looks like the hard drive

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments