OneNote sign in and synching problem!

Anonymous
2022-04-26T15:21:05+00:00

Hello, in my one note app I keep getting the synching error which ask me to sign in. I click on the sign in button but no window open for me to sign in. I did many trouble shhoting steps, by deleting the app bu non worked. I have two devices and both are the same.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For education | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-04-26T18:30:00+00:00

    1. web version is good but onenote for windows 10 keeps asking me to sign in.

    3 I followed every instruction stated here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/resolve-account-authentication-errors-in-onenote-a8632a1d-7c39-4607-904c-3f165e4819ce?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-04-26T17:41:23+00:00

    I'm having OneNote for Windows 10 permission issues that just started this morning. It's across three Windows 10 computers and my Android phone. After logging, I can view all my notebooks on my OneDrive and can open them. However after opening a notebook and going to a section, I get this error on every device:

    "You don't have permission to access this section. We'll sync again if permissions are restored"

    I can access the notebook directly from OneDrive (www.onenote.com) without issue on all devices through a browser.

    I have uninstalled and reinstalled apps on all devices with no success and cleared the windows local cache directories as well.

    This happens across all notebooks and no notebooks are shared.

    This seems to be a systemic issue and not specific to the end app or machine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-04-26T17:27:07+00:00

    i have the same problem this keep showing up did all the troubleshooting steps

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-04-26T17:26:58+00:00

    Same problem here,

    I'm not able to log in on any app, windows 10,11 or iPad, but I'm able to log in on the web browser.

    I try to press the sign-in button but nothing happens.

    It says: saved without connection(is necessary to sign in)(in Spanish). next to the sign-in button it says E0000024 cmkhg, but I tried doing everything I found to solve the issue and nothing.

    Everything was working fine until today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-04-26T16:29:32+00:00

    I am have the exact same issue with only one notebook. My other notebook is fine. The notebook works fine on the website

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments