Use network upload to import PST files into Office

Anonymous
2022-07-26T15:47:20+00:00

During network upload, we get back the error MRSRemoteTransientError. Detail: X-Psws-ErrorCode: 841101 X-Psws Exception: Microsoft.Exchange.Net.CommunicationErrorTransientException X-Psws-Warning: When an item can't be read from the source database or it can't be written to the destination database The error occurs if you specify the UPN or GUID as the target. Via Powershell I don't see any output at Get-MailboxImportRequest. The error occurs with all PST files or with all mailboxes.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-08T12:16:56+00:00

    This weekend the import process began functioning normally.

    I am now able to successfully import pst files with no errors.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-08T13:12:49+00:00

    As someone who was having trouble with this, I too can say that it seems to be fixed now. I was able to upload a handful of PST files totaling around 100GB over the weekend. Thank you to those who made Microsoft aware of the issue, and of course Microsoft for fixing it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-08T13:30:20+00:00

    Everything works for me too, finally!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-11T21:56:58+00:00

    I'm still getting a generic error. only importing 3 emails for a test.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-08-12T12:22:44+00:00

    what is the error ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments