Use network upload to import PST files into Office

Anonymous
2022-07-26T15:47:20+00:00

During network upload, we get back the error MRSRemoteTransientError. Detail: X-Psws-ErrorCode: 841101 X-Psws Exception: Microsoft.Exchange.Net.CommunicationErrorTransientException X-Psws-Warning: When an item can't be read from the source database or it can't be written to the destination database The error occurs if you specify the UPN or GUID as the target. Via Powershell I don't see any output at Get-MailboxImportRequest. The error occurs with all PST files or with all mailboxes.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-30T09:11:22+00:00

    Same! I got this error on few PST via import to Exchange Online before 2 days.

    I try scanpst on failed PST and import again few times, not help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-29T20:37:34+00:00

    Same here. So frustrating. Validates everything quickly, sticks on 0% progress, then MRSRemoteTransientError "The call to 'net.tcp://cwlp26[redacted].prod.outlook.com/Microsoft.Exchange.MailboxReplicationService"

    Will have to raise a case and will reference this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-29T13:31:11+00:00

    I've the same error.

    With shared mailbox no problem on PST import, with regular mailbox Microsoft.Exchange.Net.CommunicationErrorTransientException

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-29T07:24:03+00:00

    Hello,

    we have the same error when we try an import via PST Networkupload.

    We have the error at more than 2 tenants.

    We opened an case at MS Premier Support, but we have no answer in the moment.

    When i have an answer, i send the information to community.

    bye

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-28T20:12:24+00:00

    I am also having the same problem. This was my first ever attempt at doing the PST import and spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was wrong. Apparently it's been broken this whole time! My first failed attempt was on 7/21/2022. I've tried a few times since then, including today, 7/28/2022. I even created a test PST that is only 2MB. Like everyone else, I get the Failed,MRSRemoteTransientError error.

    I followed all steps in this guide and had no problems until the end when I try to run the import. It analyzes the file fairly quickly without any trouble, but then sits at the "Import in progress" phase for probably 20-60 minutes before it finally fails. I verified that the PST exists in our Azure storage. My mappings were validated successfully.

    Hopefully if we get enough visibility here, we can get Microsoft to do something about it. If anyone finds a solution, please let us all know in this post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments