Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Estimad@s, en nuestro caso el problema ya estaría resuelto, voy por el segundo movimiento con éxito.
Saludos
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
During network upload, we get back the error MRSRemoteTransientError. Detail: X-Psws-ErrorCode: 841101 X-Psws Exception: Microsoft.Exchange.Net.CommunicationErrorTransientException X-Psws-Warning: When an item can't be read from the source database or it can't be written to the destination database The error occurs if you specify the UPN or GUID as the target. Via Powershell I don't see any output at Get-MailboxImportRequest. The error occurs with all PST files or with all mailboxes.
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Estimad@s, en nuestro caso el problema ya estaría resuelto, voy por el segundo movimiento con éxito.
Saludos
Yeah, definitely still broken for majority of uploads. Support tech tried to just reiterate that they thought it was reported fixed, then reported not fixed, etc.
Odd that this isn't on public health list (at least not for me) in admin center
I know this article has been referenced in our support request, and I assume others.
Hey MS! Halp!
Despite a couple of people saying that it's working for them, it's still broken here.
I tried using GUID as someone suggested. It does exactly the same thing. It hangs at 0% before eventually failing.
Hello, we have also been having issues with PST import since last week with the same error in the logs. It is still not working for us and we have raised a case with Microsoft, but very slow progress so far. We also have one import job which has been stuck since the issues started and I can find no way to delete or clear the job. I have tried with powershell commands below, anyone else had this and managed to clear a stuck job?
Get-MailboxImportRequest -BatchName batch_name | Suspend-MailboxImportRequest
Get-MailboxImportRequest -BatchName batch_name | Remove-MailboxImportRequest