Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Hello,
We are having the same issue it seems, at least since 7/19. We are unable to successfully import ANY PST files in Compliance Center > Data Lifecycle Management > Import. Import stays at 0% a long time and then fails with "Completed with errors" status message. However, upon inspection of job details, it shows Status "Failed" with 0 items imported.
Error log contains the following information:
Failed,MRSRemoteTransientError,0,0,0,Microsoft.Exchange.Net.CommunicationErrorTransientException
The call to 'net.tcp://XXXXXXXXXXXXX.XXXXXXX.prod.outlook.com/Microsoft.Exchange.MailboxReplicationService XXXXXXXXXXXXX.XXXXXXX.prod.outlook.com (15.20.5482.6 ServerCaps:3FFFFFFF
ProxyCaps:03FFFFFFFFFFFFC7DD2DFDBF5FFFFFCB07EFFF,MailboxCaps:legacyCaps:3FFFFFFF)' failed. Error details: Could not load file or assembly 'Azure.Core
Status: ProtocolError
Status code: InternalServerError (500)
X-Psws-ErrorCode: 841101
X-Psws-Exception: Microsoft.Exchange.Net.CommunicationErrorTransientException
What's very interesting is that if I run the command "Get-MailboxImportRequestStatistics ******@domain.com" to check on the status of the Import, it doesn't even register the Import Request at all.
The result is:
Write-ErrorMessage : Microsoft.Exchange.Configuration.Tasks.ManagementObjectNotFoundException No such request exists in the specified index.
And if i run "Get-MailboxImportRequest" to show a list of requested imports, there is NOTHING in the list after 7/11.
So it's as if these Import requests are just not registering at all.
I have tried using different admin accounts, different PST files, and different mailboxes - using both UPN and GUID. Everything fails. I have a support case open with Microsoft on this, but so far they have not been able to figure it out. I think this is a wider issue than they know, but hasn't been well reported yet.
Thank you,
Dave