Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
what is the error ?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
During network upload, we get back the error MRSRemoteTransientError. Detail: X-Psws-ErrorCode: 841101 X-Psws Exception: Microsoft.Exchange.Net.CommunicationErrorTransientException X-Psws-Warning: When an item can't be read from the source database or it can't be written to the destination database The error occurs if you specify the UPN or GUID as the target. Via Powershell I don't see any output at Get-MailboxImportRequest. The error occurs with all PST files or with all mailboxes.
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
what is the error ?
I'm still getting a generic error. only importing 3 emails for a test.
As someone who was having trouble with this, I too can say that it seems to be fixed now. I was able to upload a handful of PST files totaling around 100GB over the weekend. Thank you to those who made Microsoft aware of the issue, and of course Microsoft for fixing it.
This weekend the import process began functioning normally.
I am now able to successfully import pst files with no errors.