Unable To Share Microsoft Office 365 Family Subscription With Family - Error 319087 - Now Solved !

Anonymous
2022-07-02T07:01:45+00:00

Background Facts
MS 365 Family Members Subscription - Valid Till 22 July 2023
No Of Family Members In Family - 5
Case No - 1040989704
Case -

I have added everyone as my family member.
by default they should get the benefits, but they did not.

The Following Screen Appears

So I click Start "Sharing " where this error appears

So Now Family Invite, Start Sharing Is Of No Use !
i have created a new email add but that is also useless.

email invite > above error
Family invite > start sharing > above error

Now Third Option Is Create Link, pls not above picture i have created the link and sent to the invitee.

then it shows

"You're already sharing this subscription. To manage your subscriptions, visit your Microsoft account dashboard."

Create Link Invite > Family Member Accepts The Invite > the below mentioned picture

But The Problem here is

the invitee does not have the benefits of MS 365

So in nut shell The Create Link Is Not Working Also ! Since OneDrive Is Not Updated With 1 TB & MS365 is not upgraded !
it is just sitting there.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-06T18:58:35+00:00

Step 1 : - I removed all the invitee & the family members
Step 2 : - Went into the invitee account, Subscribed To a Personal Monthly Subscription On Trial Basis ! (Cost Involved)
Step 3 : - After About 5 Mins, I Cancelled The Personal subscription Which i took in the invitee's Account.
(Microsoft has promised the refund of the amount i paid in Step 2)
Step 4 : - I went into the main subscriber's account, re invited through the subscription.
Step 5 : - Logged into & accepted the invite in the invitee's Email :)
Step 6 : - Volla the subscription Now Reflects Everywhere as it should :)
Happy And Proud Of My Efforts :)

![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/6e0c4cea-264d-4259-be3a-a6416dae17ef?platform=QnA

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T13:38:55+00:00

    Hi, there is no way anyone on this forum can escalate any issue, I wish it was possible!

    Did you try contacting Microsoft Store telephone Contact Microsoft Store Support

    as informed in the starting and in the thread !

    Case No - 1040989704
    Is already logged in and active for past 12 days now :)
    they were also escalating it but to no end :)
    just getting bounced from l1 to l2 n then l2 n then sudden chat disconnect !

    feels like got robbed !
    Family subscription sold for the benefits of personal subscription
    i understand the frustration of @shadow J As well .... !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T15:27:26+00:00

    Hello There,

    I'm Bambi and I'll be happy to help you with your enquiry.

    If I understand correctly, you shared your subscription but the users you shared with cannot access the benefits of Microsoft 365.

    The thread is a lot so I hope I got the issue raised?

    To the solution, I will suggest something I have suggested to other users and have worked.

    Kindly remove the users and send them a new invite via link ( I believe you mentioned you are unable to add them via email). After you have done this, find out if they have accepted the invite.

    Here is how to do this: Select the Copy button to send the link via email, text, or other message to the person you want to share with. When they click the link and sign in with their Microsoft account, they'll be added to your subscription.

    If they have, they should confirm it appears in their account by signing in to the Microsoft account here https://account.microsoft.com/services?ref=officesupport

    If prompted, choose Sign in and enter the Microsoft account email and password associated with your Microsoft 365 subscription (the one they used to sign in earlier when you provided the link)

    Review the details under the Services & Subscriptions heading.

    If they find the subscription under the above they can move to the next steps.

    If they have had Microsoft 365 subscriptions previously, they will need to sign out and sign back in to activate with the new subscription.

    Kindly use the links below to do this:

    To sign out of Office: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/5a20dc11-47e9-4b6f-945d-478cb6d92071

    To sign back in: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/b9582171-fd1f-4284-9846-bdd72bb28426

    I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further.

    Regards
    Bambi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T18:26:05+00:00

    Hello There,

    I'm Bambi and I'll be happy to help you with your enquiry.

    If I understand correctly, you shared your subscription but the users you shared with cannot access the benefits of Microsoft 365.

    The thread is a lot so I hope I got the issue raised?

    To the solution, I will suggest something I have suggested to other users and have worked.

    Kindly remove the users and send them a new invite via link ( I believe you mentioned you are unable to add them via email). After you have done this, find out if they have accepted the invite.

    Here is how to do this: Select the Copy button to send the link via email, text, or other message to the person you want to share with. When they click the link and sign in with their Microsoft account, they'll be added to your subscription.

    If they have, they should confirm it appears in their account by signing in to the Microsoft account here https://account.microsoft.com/services?ref=officesupport

    If prompted, choose Sign in and enter the Microsoft account email and password associated with your Microsoft 365 subscription (the one they used to sign in earlier when you provided the link)

    Review the details under the Services & Subscriptions heading.

    If they find the subscription under the above they can move to the next steps.

    If they have had Microsoft 365 subscriptions previously, they will need to sign out and sign back in to activate with the new subscription.

    Kindly use the links below to do this:

    To sign out of Office: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/5a20dc11-47e9-4b6f-945d-478cb6d92071

    To sign back in: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/b9582171-fd1f-4284-9846-bdd72bb28426

    I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further.

    Regards
    Bambi

    Hi Bambi

    Pls Note The Below Image. Only 1 Shared Successfully !
    But the Previous subscribers who r still getting the error "the original 4" were invited with that link policy u told ! please note the 2nd image in this reply !

    in these two images i have shown to u that only 1 is getting shared and the rest 4 are not there ! and those 4 r the ones getting this problem !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T18:55:33+00:00

    Thank you for responding. Also the screenshot you shared was helpful.

    This error message you received stipulates that your invites were sent successfully but the invitees have not accepted the invite. Can you confirm if they are unable to accept the invite meaning they saw the link but received an error?.

    If you are unsure, cancel all the invites you have sent and go through the steps I sent again. However, you will not be able to send any more invites without canceling them. We will need the help of the people you shared with to resolve this successfully.

    Kindly let me know if they received and if they got any error message when they tried accepting the invite.

    Regards

    Bambi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments