Unable To Share Microsoft Office 365 Family Subscription With Family - Error 319087 - Now Solved !

Anonymous
2022-07-02T07:01:45+00:00

Background Facts
MS 365 Family Members Subscription - Valid Till 22 July 2023
No Of Family Members In Family - 5
Case No - 1040989704
Case -

I have added everyone as my family member.
by default they should get the benefits, but they did not.

The Following Screen Appears

So I click Start "Sharing " where this error appears

So Now Family Invite, Start Sharing Is Of No Use !
i have created a new email add but that is also useless.

email invite > above error
Family invite > start sharing > above error

Now Third Option Is Create Link, pls not above picture i have created the link and sent to the invitee.

then it shows

"You're already sharing this subscription. To manage your subscriptions, visit your Microsoft account dashboard."

Create Link Invite > Family Member Accepts The Invite > the below mentioned picture

But The Problem here is

the invitee does not have the benefits of MS 365

So in nut shell The Create Link Is Not Working Also ! Since OneDrive Is Not Updated With 1 TB & MS365 is not upgraded !
it is just sitting there.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-06T18:58:35+00:00

Step 1 : - I removed all the invitee & the family members
Step 2 : - Went into the invitee account, Subscribed To a Personal Monthly Subscription On Trial Basis ! (Cost Involved)
Step 3 : - After About 5 Mins, I Cancelled The Personal subscription Which i took in the invitee's Account.
(Microsoft has promised the refund of the amount i paid in Step 2)
Step 4 : - I went into the main subscriber's account, re invited through the subscription.
Step 5 : - Logged into & accepted the invite in the invitee's Email :)
Step 6 : - Volla the subscription Now Reflects Everywhere as it should :)
Happy And Proud Of My Efforts :)

![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/6e0c4cea-264d-4259-be3a-a6416dae17ef?platform=QnA

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-03T13:58:03+00:00

    Hi,

    I understand that the case has been ongoing for a while now. However, we, on this platform, are restricted to collecting personal information to assess your account for better assistance.

    Hope you understand.

    Warm regards,
    Albert

    Then delete your account because you are absolutely no help.

    Cold regards,

    Shadow J

    P.S. How dare you not even address the fact that they have been on wait for 10 days

    I get you guys have absolutely no power whatsoever and only serve has a basic ai assistant. Which can only send links. So either report this to your hire up or like I said before just delete your account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-03T14:00:55+00:00

    Furthermore I do have every conversation with Microsoft support for the past year and a half. So I have the proof of them intentionally jerking me around in a circle for what I can only assume is for their amusing. Which is very illegal so just saying

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-03T15:02:18+00:00

    Hi Shadow, Please note this is a user forum. We are all users just like you. I think that is what Albert meant, at least he is correct. We do not have any access to user accounts etc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments