Unable To Share Microsoft Office 365 Family Subscription With Family - Error 319087 - Now Solved !

Anonymous
2022-07-02T07:01:45+00:00

Background Facts
MS 365 Family Members Subscription - Valid Till 22 July 2023
No Of Family Members In Family - 5
Case No - 1040989704
Case -

I have added everyone as my family member.
by default they should get the benefits, but they did not.

The Following Screen Appears

So I click Start "Sharing " where this error appears

So Now Family Invite, Start Sharing Is Of No Use !
i have created a new email add but that is also useless.

email invite > above error
Family invite > start sharing > above error

Now Third Option Is Create Link, pls not above picture i have created the link and sent to the invitee.

then it shows

"You're already sharing this subscription. To manage your subscriptions, visit your Microsoft account dashboard."

Create Link Invite > Family Member Accepts The Invite > the below mentioned picture

But The Problem here is

the invitee does not have the benefits of MS 365

So in nut shell The Create Link Is Not Working Also ! Since OneDrive Is Not Updated With 1 TB & MS365 is not upgraded !
it is just sitting there.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-06T18:58:35+00:00

Step 1 : - I removed all the invitee & the family members
Step 2 : - Went into the invitee account, Subscribed To a Personal Monthly Subscription On Trial Basis ! (Cost Involved)
Step 3 : - After About 5 Mins, I Cancelled The Personal subscription Which i took in the invitee's Account.
(Microsoft has promised the refund of the amount i paid in Step 2)
Step 4 : - I went into the main subscriber's account, re invited through the subscription.
Step 5 : - Logged into & accepted the invite in the invitee's Email :)
Step 6 : - Volla the subscription Now Reflects Everywhere as it should :)
Happy And Proud Of My Efforts :)

![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/6e0c4cea-264d-4259-be3a-a6416dae17ef?platform=QnA

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-02T12:28:27+00:00

    Hello there,

    Sorry for the inconvenience so far!

    It appears that this issue requires a more technical assessment.

    Hence, kindly use the link below to speak with an agent who can look into your account to determine how to effectively figure out and address this query.

    NOTE:
    • Ensure you're signed in with the appropriate account that has the issue.

    • Insert a brief description in the search bar and select "Get Help".

    • Scroll down a bit and select "Contact Us" as you get redirected to an agent in another web page to look into your account and sort out the problem.
    PS: You might be asked for the email linked to your Microsoft Office subscription.

    Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us again for any further assistance.

    Best regards,
    Albert

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-02T12:43:50+00:00

    Hello there,

    Sorry for the inconvenience so far!

    It appears that this issue requires a more technical assessment.

    Hence, kindly use the link below to speak with an agent who can look into your account to determine how to effectively figure out and address this query.

    NOTE:
    • Ensure you're signed in with the appropriate account that has the issue.

    • Insert a brief description in the search bar and select "Get Help".

    • Scroll down a bit and select "Contact Us" as you get redirected to an agent in another web page to look into your account and sort out the problem.
    PS: You might be asked for the email linked to your Microsoft Office subscription.

    Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us again for any further assistance.

    Best regards,
    Albert

    Case No - 1040989704
    Is already logged in and active for past 10 days now :)
    they were also escalating it but to no end :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-02T13:50:22+00:00

    Hi,

    I understand that the case has been ongoing for a while now. However, we, on this platform, are restricted to collecting personal information to assess your account for better assistance.

    Hope you understand.

    Warm regards,
    Albert

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-03T13:53:02+00:00

    Hey Valibhav,

    I have also been dealing with the exact same issue for the past year and a half. So I feel your pain. I have called, chat, and emailed Microsoft Support/help desk. I would not even waste your time with them. They have no clue what they’re talking about and will recommend the same thing these “independent advisors” have. Which doesn’t even remotely solve the problem but they don't care because they think they’re smarter than you. That’s only because they “help” non-tech savvy people with the links that are literally in the instructions people read. Also never expect people to read your post in its entirety. I did but the people that are actually supposed to help don’t. Or they don’t understand English Idek anymore.

    Also I’ve been transferred countless times on the chat to a “level 2” person. But after the new person joins (might I add they will NEVER read what you texted the other person) and try’s to talk down to you like you aren’t a paying member or consider you’ve been on the chat for hours . Then that person who was supposed to be a “level 2” abruptly transfers you and they say something like “sending you to level 2” and leave before you can say anything. Then it’s the same cyclical cycle again.

    (Rant over)

    What have I done to fix the problem?

    Everything

    -I have also tried completely uninstalling office 365 from every device I’ve owned (that run office 365). Which doesn’t make any sense but everyone will recommend it.

    -Removed every family member (I’ve done it every time I’ve contacted support) and added them again

    -Every other troubleshoot that YOU have to do that will never work because it’s their end that’s having the issue.

    I consider myself pretty tech savvy so when experiencing this problem the only thing I can conclude is that something happened with the creation of our accounts on their (Microsoft’s) end. Or it’s one of their servers malfunctioning. Regardless they have been screwing and stealing money from us over and it really seems like they don’t care. I have been promised so many email with results on the solution but alas my inbox remains empty.

    I’m sorry I am unable to provide any help (like the other people that “tried”). Hopefully Microsoft will actually take the time to look at this post and see that something is awry. If they don’t (which seems to be a Business policy) let me know if you want to have a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT because we’re not the only ones. I’m tired of big company’s thinking they can do whatever they want aka ignore customers. From what I’ve seen Microsoft has actively closed threads about this issue. So maybe expect that.

    If you do figure out the problem please let me know! I don’t want to go through another birthday with this same problem too much unnecessary stress for something I paid for.

    Hope you have a good one! I’ll keep my eye on this forum just on the off chance they (Microsoft) respond.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments