Ron, for the last time I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU DO OR DO NOT WORK FOR.
Escalate the issue to someone who can handle this problem as I have had this service for 3 years and have been unable to utilize the share function the entire time.
My first attempt to resolve the what should be a simple fix for those who work at a SOFTWARE COMPANY actually began in the year 2021. What year is it Ron? Mid 2022?
So you are going to sit there like the simpleton ***** you present as by telling me that it takes nearly 2 years to resolve a simple issue for a product I PAID FOR.
This is getting exhausting, the willful negligence will not be tolerated much longer and I will be following through giving my story and experience to a major news network as I have a copy of every email from every attempt I've made.
Guess what happened on the millionth attempt just the other day. I SAT ON CHAT WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO RETURN FOR OVER 15 HOURS..... That is not only inhumane, disgusting, cruel, and a form of harassment but almost impossible to do without it being an intentional effort to ignore a paying customer.
I want a refund for all the time of services I haven't received and I want my paid services to share my FAMILY ACCOUNT with 5 others fixed yesterday.
Your bud Albert is a real POS falsely claiming that he acknowledged and understood the issue missing some major components and then believes rude unhelpful responses are justified. Considering I joined this thread to provide a verification of the same experience of a NON WORKING PRODUCT that this original user posted about, you should both be jumping to escalate the issue especially after learning about the YEARS its taken to resolve this. Is that what you would call customer service? I think not. Too ignore a written request for help by skimming and assuming we are technologically uneducated is deplorable and only speaks to the disgusting practices of your customer service offerings.
Now I suggest you figure this out ASAP before I take this my story to the news network that has expressed interest in hearing & sharing my story by calling out the unkempt practices of Microsoft Customer Service & It's Technical Assistants that somehow believe to be qualified to handle any issue regarding there services as you're statement to the contrary reads quite clearly above.
Do let me know when a Service technician actually wants to show up for work. I was told by 7 different agents during a 15 hour time frame on customer help chat while they passed me around from level 0 service tech to level 0 service tech instead of the level 2 service tech they claimed to have transferred me to the 7 different times I was passed along.
How is it any of you stay employed with a quitter mentality like that? I'd of fired the lot of you for defrauding the company of your technical abilities and sheer incompetence when understanding how to transfer a person in need to the appropriate person that can resolve such problems. It's been nearly 2 years and I know this media outlet is drooling to get there hands on a story that shows such blatant and deliberate efforts to defraud your paying customers.
Looking forward to a synopsis of the above for the quiz coming up as you've failed in every way to date.