Unable To Share Microsoft Office 365 Family Subscription With Family - Error 319087 - Now Solved !

Anonymous
2022-07-02T07:01:45+00:00

Background Facts
MS 365 Family Members Subscription - Valid Till 22 July 2023
No Of Family Members In Family - 5
Case No - 1040989704
Case -

I have added everyone as my family member.
by default they should get the benefits, but they did not.

The Following Screen Appears

So I click Start "Sharing " where this error appears

So Now Family Invite, Start Sharing Is Of No Use !
i have created a new email add but that is also useless.

email invite > above error
Family invite > start sharing > above error

Now Third Option Is Create Link, pls not above picture i have created the link and sent to the invitee.

then it shows

"You're already sharing this subscription. To manage your subscriptions, visit your Microsoft account dashboard."

Create Link Invite > Family Member Accepts The Invite > the below mentioned picture

But The Problem here is

the invitee does not have the benefits of MS 365

So in nut shell The Create Link Is Not Working Also ! Since OneDrive Is Not Updated With 1 TB & MS365 is not upgraded !
it is just sitting there.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-06T18:58:35+00:00

Step 1 : - I removed all the invitee & the family members
Step 2 : - Went into the invitee account, Subscribed To a Personal Monthly Subscription On Trial Basis ! (Cost Involved)
Step 3 : - After About 5 Mins, I Cancelled The Personal subscription Which i took in the invitee's Account.
(Microsoft has promised the refund of the amount i paid in Step 2)
Step 4 : - I went into the main subscriber's account, re invited through the subscription.
Step 5 : - Logged into & accepted the invite in the invitee's Email :)
Step 6 : - Volla the subscription Now Reflects Everywhere as it should :)
Happy And Proud Of My Efforts :)

![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/6e0c4cea-264d-4259-be3a-a6416dae17ef?platform=QnA

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-05T08:03:51+00:00

    I’m sorry about that. Please try again, you have really put in effort but tell them what I said. Create a new ticket and say you can’t find your subscription. Until you can see your subscription in your account, we can’t do much. I’m sorry :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-05T07:56:11+00:00

    Thanks for your response. From the screenshot you sent, no it’s not. This will explain the issues you are having. Like I suggested earlier, it’s best you contact Microsoft support and tell them that you can’t find your subscription in your Microsoft account. They will help you with rectifying it.

    Once your subscription shows in that page, you’re good. You can fix the other issues.

    I hope this information helps.

    Regards

    again got bounced of after 3 levels ! (billing and sales)

    to technical support
    where that guy is not responding !

    this is where u feel betrayed and hence the reply of shadow J ! lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-05T06:55:53+00:00

    Thanks for your response. From the screenshot you sent, no it’s not. This will explain the issues you are having. Like I suggested earlier, it’s best you contact Microsoft support and tell them that you can’t find your subscription in your Microsoft account. They will help you with rectifying it.

    Once your subscription shows in that page, you’re good. You can fix the other issues.

    I hope this information helps.

    Regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-05T06:46:44+00:00

    Thank you for your response. If this is your Microsoft account, it means your subscription is not there. If it’s the others, it means the subscription is not there.

    Was the subscription purchased from Microsoft directly, if yes, contact them to help you track the email linked with your subscription. You’d give them your order number and they’ll go from there.

    Never mind if you are sure of the email you used, sometimes this doesn’t work like we hope. They can help you track it.

    If it was purchased from a third party like Apple, it doesn’t show up in the Microsoft account most of the time even if the emails are the same.

    Kindly contact Microsoft support and give them your case number but I’ll suggest you tell them you purchased a subscription but can’t find it in your account. The issue will be escalated immediately.

    I hope this information helps.

    Regards

    Bambi

    i purchased a key from the store.

    used the key !
    still will the accept that the subscription isn't reflecting in the account ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments