Word randomly jumping to end of document and also opening 'save as' (Word for Windows)

Anonymous
2021-07-22T08:40:50+00:00

I'm just after some advice please. I am an academic editor and use Word 2016 professionally. I use track changes for every document. However, I have found that in many cases - probably 75% - I will be working on a document and the cursor will suddenly jump to the last page. This is incredibly annoying. I have discovered that this doesn't happen when I set it to 'view all markup', but I can't edit very easily when I can see all the changes so this is not an appropriate solution. Please note this is NOT the same issue that other users have had with the cursor jumping to the end after pressing 'enter' - that can be fixed in Page Setup and is not the same problem I am experiencing.

Another issue which may or may not be related is that the 'save as' box will also randomly pop up. I am definitely not accidentally pressing the shortcut as it happens when I'm typing or just when moving the cursor along the text using the arrow keys.

This has been happening for around a year now and at first I thought it was a bug that would be patched in later updates, but this hasn't happened. I have repaired the program with no success. Any advice would be most appreciated!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-02T17:22:08+00:00

    Here's what I submitted today: When I edit documents for other people, the cursor randomly jumps to the end of the document. The only way I've found to get it to stay in its proper spot is to switch from Print to Draft view, but then the comments switch to the reviewing pane, and that's not a viable option when you're editing a document that's 300 - 400 pages. This happens with documents sent to me by different people, and it happens even if I copy/paste the document into a blank document, as an MS tech person advised in a chat (I've wasted hours in calls/chats trying to fix this, and the advice I'm given NEVER works). Forum threads show that this is a common problem among editors like me, and we are some of your most devoted clients because of the work we do, so PLEASE pay attention to this glitch and fix it. I know it's hard because it occurs randomly, but there must be some reason it happens.

    Maybe if everyone in this thread submits something similar, we can get some results???

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-02-02T17:43:06+00:00

    I don't understand. I'm working on a laptop and when I click on this link, I don't see how to submit a complaint! It says to use the Office app, but isn't that for cell phones? Please send me a direct link to where I can submit a complaint that doesn't limit me to 250 characters, which is what I get when I click on Contact Office Support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-01-02T14:28:04+00:00

    I am experiencing the same problem regarding the cursor jumping to the end of the document when using the delete or backspace key. My computer is fine as is my mouse - this is a software glitch. Microsoft please advise.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-11-07T06:57:06+00:00

    Pressing SHIFT, CTRL, etc. is the common theme of this problem.

    Apply these solutions step by step. They may save you from the problem.

    They worked in my case. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/word/issues-when-start-or-use-word

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-07-26T17:50:05+00:00

    Hi Lola1980,

    Thanks for the update. Keep us updated if your same issue still persist on new device.

    Sincerely,

    Kathy A.

    Consumer M365 Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments