A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Thanks for your reply.
Ok. No need other then to make sure that 14701.20262 is installed. Which it is.
I have already examined that the process is running 16.0.14701.20262 (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\MSACCESS.EXE) and it's from 19th dec.
I have now examined acecore.dll (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\ProgramFilesCommonX64\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE16)
and it's also 16.0.14701.20262.
In that folder are the following also files updated on 19th dec:
csi.dll, (acecore.dll), mso.dll, fltldr.exe, Mso50win32client.dll, Mso40UIwin32client.dll, Mso30win32client.dll, Mso20win32client.dll, OLicenseHeartbeat.exe, msowercrash.dll, msoshext.dll and Mso98win32client.dll.
I have asked the IT department to roll back over christmas atleast, but they said it is updating automatically. I asked them if it is not possible to pause the updates. So I have put the immediate problem in their hands and I focus on to get it to work with 14701.20262.
Unfortunatly do I not have any more ideas to try/test. (Other than ask IT to roll back, which I prefer to avoid for me to make sure 14701.20262 works)