A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
@Microsoft - thanks for pushing updates to these apps and getting the issue resolved
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
After updating to iPadOS15 today, neither Office nor OneNote will open on my iPad Pro (they had been working fine until today). The apps crash as soon as they open. I reset the apps, deleted and re-downloaded the apps. But they still do not work. But my Outlook and OneDrive apps still open and work fine.
Could I please ask for help with this - I use these apps extensively for work; so not having them open is frustrating.
My iPad Pro is 3rd gen running on OS15.
OneNote version is 16.53.
Office version is 2.53.
Thank you
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
@Microsoft - thanks for pushing updates to these apps and getting the issue resolved
I’m having the exact same problem. I use OneNote as my notes app for school. I was on the public beta of iPad OS 15 up until Wednesday, when the full general public version was released. OneNote was working great on iPad OS 14 and even worked great on the beta for OS 15. But as soon as I updated my iPad Pro to iPad OS 15 (from the beta to the full public version), I am unable to open OneNote. It just briefly opens that loading screen then crashes immediately. Doesn’t ever progress past that screen. Doesn’t ever open for more than 1 second. I too have attempted deleting and reinstalling the app, and restarting my iPad. Please keep us updated on a fix!
Also crashing on the latest iOS 15 beta on iPhone 12 Pro. Removed and reinstalled, didn’t help.
Looks like Microsoft has released new Office 365 beta apps. Not in the App Store yet.