A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
@Microsoft - thanks for pushing updates to these apps and getting the issue resolved
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
After updating to iPadOS15 today, neither Office nor OneNote will open on my iPad Pro (they had been working fine until today). The apps crash as soon as they open. I reset the apps, deleted and re-downloaded the apps. But they still do not work. But my Outlook and OneDrive apps still open and work fine.
Could I please ask for help with this - I use these apps extensively for work; so not having them open is frustrating.
My iPad Pro is 3rd gen running on OS15.
OneNote version is 16.53.
Office version is 2.53.
Thank you
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
@Microsoft - thanks for pushing updates to these apps and getting the issue resolved
Seems like the latest updated version of EDGE has resolved the crash issue on iOS 15 RC release specific to EDGE app. Like wise if other apps get the updated version i hope it will resolve the crash issue.
Error while crashing the onenote app:
com.apple.defaults 0 error CoreFoundation 2021-09-15 18:23:22.941275 -0400 Couldn't read values in CFPrefsPlistSource<xxxxx> (Domain: xxxx.com.microsoft.shared, User: kxxxxxxAnyUser, ByHost: Yes, Container: (null), Contents Need Refresh: Yes): Using xxxxxxreferencesAnyUser with a container is only allowed for System Containers, detaching from cfprefsd OneNote
18:23:23.1xxxx2 -0xxx0 1 64: xxxxxxd Scene com.apple.FrontBoard 0 error FrontBoard 2021-09-15 18:23:23.1xxxx62 -0xxx0 Ignoring update for invalidated scene: sceneID:com.microsoft.onenote-default SpringBoard
Error creating file /private/var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/.OneNote-2021-09-15-1xxxx.ips, No such file or directory
Thanks for your help!
Will do. Thank you.
I have same problem and couldn'd open any ms office apps.
I can open app after reset sign-in creditials.
I have two ms account. One has 365 license and another has not.
I cound open apps when I login with account which has no 365 license. But I couldn't open apps in status with two accounts login.
There is no problem in iPadOS 15 beta version.