OneNote and Office won’t open on iPad Pro (OS15)

Anonymous
2021-09-15T04:14:53+00:00

Hello,

After updating to iPadOS15 today, neither Office nor OneNote will open on my iPad Pro (they had been working fine until today). The apps crash as soon as they open. I reset the apps, deleted and re-downloaded the apps. But they still do not work. But my Outlook and OneDrive apps still open and work fine.

Could I please ask for help with this - I use these apps extensively for work; so not having them open is frustrating.

My iPad Pro is 3rd gen running on OS15.

OneNote version is 16.53.

Office version is 2.53.

Thank you

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For business | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-09-18T04:09:12+00:00

@Microsoft - thanks for pushing updates to these apps and getting the issue resolved

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-10T16:11:46+00:00

    I am having the same problem. Can you help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments