Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
My daughter at college is having this same issue and it's creating issues. Is there any solution here yet? This is ridiculous.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have just bought HP Pavillion 14-DV0055TU Laptop, it has microsoft office pre-installed in it. But when I try to use PPT, word, etc it says 'This product is already installed on another device', when I checked only my device is being shown in my account. Please help, I have tried contacting through telephone but not receiving any support.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My daughter at college is having this same issue and it's creating issues. Is there any solution here yet? This is ridiculous.
Hi Jeremy,
I had the exact issue and it was fixed yesterday it took me 2 days to get in touch with the right person but it was fixed in less than 15 minutes.
Got help through this link:
https://support.microsoft.com/contactus
After describing your issue it will take you to another link where you can chat with a person from the Microsoft Support team
Clearly state the problem you are facing or even send them this thread it's a well known issue for them now.
Hello Sakthi, Did your issue got fixed? If yes, could you please help me here.
Support works in 2 level.
1st level they would try to repair or uninstall/install or check the license validity period from your laptop by taking remote.
1st level support is basic troubleshooting.
2nd Level is the technical team, they have access to back end.
When you are contacting support, in beginning itself inform the support team that all the basic troubleshooting has been done (like online repair/uninstall/install/license validity etc..), so they will transfer to technical support team.
My issue was resolved by 2nd level support team.
When we contact support always we will be forwarded to 1st level support team, only when we explain things clearly they will re-direct support to 2nd level.
Make sure you have the following details with you when u approach support
Note:
1.You can allow them to connect your laptop remotely.
2. When 1st level support, transfers support to 2nd level, it might take sometimes more then 10 minutes
(It means 1st level support guy drops, we are put in query for second level support, till 2nd level technical guy picks up the support we have wait and there won't be anybody to answer during that waiting time )
I also faced this issue with my new HP laptop.
I tried to contact Microsoft Support at first but it was showing "Chat Support unavailable". I guess they are not available in non-business hours. Then I tried this morning and she resolved my issue in just 1 minute.
Link: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus
Hope this helps.